Storytelling with Data
This course is designed to help you turn your data into a compelling storyline for better understanding and engagement in your data presentation. This includes storytelling elements as well as how to choose the right data visualization to represent your data.
Presenting your data alone isn’t enough for your audience to be attentive and participated. That’s when storytelling comes in. Storytelling is a great way to share information and create engagement between the presenter and his/her audience as everyone loves stories and the transitions within each story. Here you will learn about elements of storytelling with data which includes context, different types of visualization, and when to use them.
What Will I Learn?
- Use the right type of data visualization for different types of the data set
- Transform a boring data presentation into a compelling and interesting storyline
- Understand what is 3-minutes storytelling and how to use it
- Tips and tricks to design your slide presentation
- Understand different types of graphs and charts and when to use them